Whisper Fur | 171
- Custom colors and orders are all truly unique. Color matching will be close but may not always be exact. All items are truly OOAK.
- Please see store info for current turnaround times.
- These layers are for photographic purposes only.
- Some layers may have a small amount of vegetable matter (small pieces of hay, etc) leftover after their shakeout and quadruple wash. We do our best to make sure this doesn't happen, but please remember that this is a normal occurrence when dealing with natural and ethically harvested wool. Sheep and lambs roam freely and happily at their home farm.
- HAND wash in warm water with mild soap (we use goat milk soap).
- Do not agitate, wring, rub or scrub.
- Remove from the bath and gently squeeze the water from the layer (do not pull on curls).
- Lay flat on towel or lay over a clothes line to air dry.
- NEVER machine wash or dry.
- IMMEDIATE spot cleaning is ideal for small soilings- use a mild soap or vinegar with water. Soak the spot and air dry.
- Disclaimer- these are hand-felted so please remember to NEVER pull on the curls or fluff!! Mama Knits is not responsible for damage to your layers after purchase.
*Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.