XL Natural Stuffers
Regular price $72.00
Larger than our regular natural stuffers, these XL beauties make for wonderful added texture to your setups & are a must-have in any studio! If you LOVE texture and being able to manipulate your setups a little more than you can with solid furs - you’ll live for these!!
Stuffers are naturally held together bits and pieces of beautiful locally sourced and ethically harvested full fleeces. Not messy like loose curls, and can be made to look almost like a fur. Really great for creative freedom!
Photographed in an Original Photoblocks - size 16" bowl.
- These stuffers are for photographic purposes only.
- Some stuffers may have a small amount of vegetable matter (small pieces of hay, etc) leftover after their shakeout and quadruple wash. We do our best to make sure this doesn't happen, but please remember that this is a normal occurrence when dealing with natural and ethically harvested wool. Sheep and lambs roam freely and happily at their home farm.
- HAND wash in warm water with mild soap (we use goat milk soap).
- Do not agitate, wring, rub or scrub.
- Remove from the bath and gently squeeze the water from the stuffer bits.
- Lay flat on towel or lay over a clothes line to air dry.
- NEVER machine wash or dry.
- IMMEDIATE spot cleaning is ideal for small soilings- use a mild soap or vinegar with water. Soak the spot and air dry.
- Disclaimer- these are NOT our hand-felted furs but still require careful care and cleaning. Mama Knits is not responsible for damage to your stuffers after purchase.